- In accordance with current government regulations, all passengers on our trains are required to use face coverings that cover nose and mouth. The Swanage Railway may refuse carriage to those who do not comply with this regulation.
Please note that the regulation does not apply to children under the age of 11, to railway staff in the course of their duties and in certain other situations
- All bookings are final, no changes or alterations
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Passengers who exhibit symptoms of Covid-19 or who have been in contact with someone who has, MUST NOT attend the railway.
- Is it a requirement that you must visit the railway not have knowingly been in contact with someone with the virus for 14 days.